1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Forum name change?

Discussion in 'Other' started by OldColony, Feb 5, 2017.

1. OldColony

OldColony Popular Meeper

Recently I have joined MeepCraft on a new account, previous iMerelyDaved. (Current username: Evrenus) and I'm wondering can I get my username here changed to Evrenus?

2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

You can get a name change by creating a private conversation with either Klutch or Courtney, but I went ahead and told them for you, so no need in this case.

3. OldColony

OldColony Popular Meeper

Thanks!

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  4. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, * ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*