1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Fixing armor "too expensive"

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Beaufx, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

I'm not sure if there is even a possible fix for this. When trying to fix even a eff5/unb3 shovel, it says it's too expensive; but fixing a pick with even more enchants, costs about 5-6 exp. I don't think I need to go into too much detail since most of you have probably already seen this. I think the issue discourages people from enchanting and hurts shops that sell these enchants. Just an opinion.

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

It doesnt stop people from using the shops that sell enchants, tools, etc
    It increases traffic
    If you add this into the game no one will buy tools
    Dont be lazy buy the tools or make the tools

3. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

without there being that message (correct me if I'm wrong) but with each repair it gradually costs more and more exp to fix, so even without the mssage there will be at one point where it's not worth the exp amount to repair the item, having the message removed and opting in for a unlimited repairs tool would completely wipe out the worth of the pickaxes and thus tool shops will cease to exist.
    ^Exactly

4. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

This is a natural Minecraft function for tools to be too expensive at some point. If you get a brand new god item that was made in the best way possible, you can get 5 repairs before the xp amount isn’t worth buying a new tool. So paying your 2-4K for 4-7 item durabilités isn’t asking too much. Especially considering you can likely make 2-4K from a full durability god tool before even needing to repair it

5. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

It might be best to just buy new god tools. XP sucks to grind, and bottles are really expensive for the most part. I'm sure @bloodyghost would be happy if you bought his pickaxes (cheapest on meepcraft at less than 2k each usually) rather than wasting your lives grinding, maybe just improve the market, you know?

SpongeyStar likes this.
  6. Beaufx

Beaufx Popular Meeper

Sorry for not mentioning, but I'm talking about the Ultimates and Legends that spent over $400 on their rank.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 28, 2017 ---
    Yea bloodyghost definitely has good stuff going on. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 28, 2017 ---
    You're picture.. are you like a professor or something? :) Look pretty professional for your age!

cooey, smk, iKitten and 2 others like this.
  7. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

CAN I GET A..
    E
    U
    L
    A

WHAT'S THAT SPELL?

EULA

8. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

I enjoy looking professional, and I have to dress up ever Saturday for speech and debate tournaments, so this was likely one of those Saturdays

SuperDyl likes this.
  9. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

Korpi's like Ben Shapiro: reckling scrubs with cold hard FACTS

EllieEllie likes this.
  10. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

Thank you for the suggestion, but at this point in time we have decided to not implement this at this time.

SuperDyl likes this.