1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Fishmaster11's Ban Appeal.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by fishmaster11, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishmaster11

fishmaster11 Well-Known Meeper

In Game Names: Fishmaster11
    When you were banned: Not Shure but guessing around 4-5 months
    Reason for ban: Sexual content towards server owner (we'd like to see an appeal)
    Ban Length: Appeal
    Staff member who issued ban: DevilSpawn112
    Why we should consider your appeal?: Hello every one I would like to start off by saying sorry to Fuzzlr for my extreme bad mouth towards him and to all other that I have might angered or caused discomfort to any of yall fellow meepers. As a result to what I have said and caused I have waited for a long time to help calm down my anger and learned over the past few months how to keep calm and control my anger towards players. Although what I have said is something that I shall never say again or will I ever say anything like this ever again. To conclude with, I respect what ever decision might be made towards me by all staff mebbers, admins, and ofcorse fuzzlr. And again I am very sorry to what I have caused to anger or discomfort anyone and would like to apologize again for my language.

With Many Apologizes Fishmaster11.:(:(:(

RaidByNightOnly and Cookies713 like this.
  2. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Accepted, Please think about actions that could cause a ban prior to that happening. Welcome back to MeepCraft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.