1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/Find Update?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by UltraEdits, Mar 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. UltraEdits

UltraEdits Meeper

Hi my name is UltraEdits and i joined meepcraft today. I found out about the /find command and i thought it was really neat about how it works. The annoying part is that when you see the prices for the blocks, you cant click the item and buy it, you have to do another command. I thought it would be neat if the staff would add it so when you do for an example /find stone and when the prices pop up you can click on the icon. I think it would be much faster to purchase items. Thank you for your time

Erebus45, Natsu, qazini and 1 other person like this.
  2. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

It isnt something that would provide great benifits, bit its a neat little tidbit
    +0.5

3. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

+/-

Not a bad idea, my only concerns would be some accidentally mis-clicking it, and you cannot select how many of the item you want to buy so it'd be easier to type a command

If you add a system where it makes you click the amount you want and confirm it, that's just as tedious as typing the command.

Don't let this discourage you, keep on suggesting and have fun meeping :)

kwagscraft and qazini like this.
  4. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

I like the suggestion! It's not a necessity right now but good to keep in mind for the future. Perhaps clicking the icon could take you to the next page where you click in increments of 8, so 1=8, 2=16 etc. Not very useful for buying one off items though

5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I think new players would be rather put off accidentally buying 1000 cobblestone for 10 per.

6. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

this was on trello a long time ago but was removed because it's not necessary and we don't have the resources to dedicate to making it so -1 sorry bub

7. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

The idea in theory is good but how would you choose how many of the item you want? Maybe, when you clicked it, it wound bring up another menu with numbers and you could choose how many you want.

8. Patrickbabylon

Patrickbabylon Well-Known Meeper

+1 i think this is a good idea because I always get annoyed when I don't remember the price (I have a very bad memory) and I don't remember the amount and 1 suggestion is that after you click on it you get a box that comes up that asks you how much you want

9. kirby99

kirby99 Celebrity Meeper

Thanks for suggesting. We may think about it later. Denied!