1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Fantasia: A Town Introduction

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by _EggsBenedict_, Jun 14, 2018.

?

Would you consider owning an embassy in Fantasia?

1. Yes

45.5%
  2. No

9.1%
  3. I haven't decided

18.2%
  4. I already have one!

27.3%
  1. _EggsBenedict_

_EggsBenedict_ Meeper

Hey guys! I'm really excited to promote my new town, Fantasia. Fantasia is a town mainly focusing on fantasy-style architecture, with a pop of color. Each house in the town is one plot, however the interiors remain very spacious with room to create large basements. I hope to build an active community for Fantasia in the near future, however I'm currently keeping the town as a settlement or small hamlet for another month or so. However, new homes are being built every day for the purpose of embassies. I'm going to be working on dozens of embassies within the next weeks, and I'd love if anybody interested would /mail me in-game. The embassies in the town are all made for home and living purposes, however town embassies (Ex. Polartown Embassy) are highly encouraged! I look forward to further adding to Fantasia. Thank you and feel free to take a tour at /t spawn Fantasia!

Here's the Imgur link to the photos I've taken of Fantasia.
    7YKCeJL

Love,
    -Eggs

2. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

Looks gorgeous, Eggs. Best of luck!

SuperDyl and _EggsBenedict_ like this.
  3. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

Hope it succseeds!

_EggsBenedict_ and SuperDyl like this.
  4. evilalec555