1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Extreme Bounties

Discussion in 'Denied' started by GingerManOWNS, Apr 11, 2020.

1. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

So with bounties currently from what I understand you get a bounty set on you, someone kills you they claim it. But what about if you have it for a period of time because you're just that amazing at pvp. Why not have the chance to be able to claim the bounty yourself since you were able to clutch it for a period of time? I don't have a list of details because I'm not 100% sure how it would work either. But if you got some type of suggestion throw it down below. But as far as I thought would be some how we track someones in game time played. So it's not like they can have the bounty just stay offline for a day or two or hide in regular towns then claim the bounty. No no we should make it so they have to be in extreme in a pvp area (maybe when pvp is turned on all over the world) for a certain amount of days? or weeks? or a month? or months, then they are able to claim it.

P.S. obviously I over use the word but and have god awful grammar <3

2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

I like it, if you’re skilled you should be rewarded if people are willing to rush their money.

+1.

Good luck!

GingerManOWNS likes this.
  3. GingerManOWNS

Also if I didn't make it clear after thinking...We would some how track their in game time played in extreme and in PVP. That's the only way it would count as time towards claiming the bounty.

4. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

The whole point of putting a bounty on someone is as an incentive for others to kill that player, not to potentially give that player your money. Plus not many people die considering pvp is off in towns.

5. GingerManOWNS

That's why I put in parentheses "maybe when pvp is turned on all over the world." Well then it'll make you think twice about setting a bounty on someone's head, also actually make it a little more extreme ;) Because that person would then want to defend/pvp for their life so they can claim the bounty. Therefore making it more extreme. But I appreciate the feedback <3

6. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

Maybe you can claim the bounty by killing the player who set it.

GingerManOWNS likes this.
  7. whoisnate

whoisnate Celebrity Meeper

this would just stop legion from being able to use bounties

8. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Denied

builderjunkie012 and Pmx728 like this.