1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Expanding Meepcraft

Discussion in 'Denied' started by DragonBoyJr, Jun 14, 2018.

?

Do you think this should be allowed?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. I love meepcraft so anything to help it.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. DragonBoyJr

DragonBoyJr Meeper

Recently while talking to an admin I was told that the servers budget wasn't very high when I suggested advertising more. I have a solution to help expand the server without paying any real money. What you can do is have an invite competition to the discord. You get an invite tracker bot (which are free) and whoever has the most invites at the end can receive a reward. This way people are being invited to the discord so that there is a chance that they will join the server. I hope that you consider my idea if you need any more help you can contact me on the server or my discord is @Reasonᵘᵏᶦʸᵒ#3022.

2. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

I like this idea, to a point. It will possibly make people spam on other servers and ruin the economy if money is given, not to mention it could be abused if no one was on and someone invited a ton of bots on.

3. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

Unfortunately, I’m a -1.
    The issue with invitation contests, is that someone will always find a way to abuse it to win the first place, and all we’re left with are bots or inactive people who aren’t really interested in the server and just got invited by their friends.

4. DragonBoyJr

DragonBoyJr Meeper

How else do you expect to expand the server?
    You need to find a way to advertise with invite tracker you can see who they invited and it tracks the "fake invites". The keys are an incentive so that people will invite to make it so that the economy doesn't get unbalanced you could do 1 key every 25 invites. That way you would "conserve the economy".

5. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Denied.

This will not help the server, only create meebles by allowing people to abuse for meebles.

SuperDyl likes this.