1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Epic For Mod

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Epic_Mincrat, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epic_Mincrat

Epic_Mincrat New Meeper

In Game Name: Epic_Mincrat
    Skype Username: Epic_Mincrat
    Teamspeak Username: Epic
    Mic use: Just an average headset
    Timezone: EST(Eastern Standard Time)
    Hours online per weekday: 6-8
    Hours online per weekend: 5+
    Position Changes: Member getting Supreme soon :D

Introduction:Hi im epic im a 14 year old kid I love Your server and I play it all the time im getting a rank because I feel i really want some of the fetures I love being part of the community and I thought I should take a set up.I Have been playing your server for a good time now and I thought I should apply for mod :D I have seen alot of abuse and avertisment and nothing done to stop it because no staff is on and since im usally on alot I thought I could help stop it.I also want mod because im a loyal trust worthy member trying to fit in and I dont know how many times I have been promoted for my work but in all its a community that I really want to be apart of thank you for your time msg me on skype for more info

Your Truly Epic_Mincrat

P.S sorry about they other post I made it was the wrong one

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Denied. Your previous attempt is also denied, you must wait two weeks in between.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.