1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted EnderHeroHunter - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by EnderHeroHunter, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnderHeroHunter

EnderHeroHunter Meeper

Additional In Game Names: EnderHeroHunter/xX_EnderBrine_Xx/herobrine7675

When you were banned: I cant exactly remember but i thing it was in may 2016

Reason for ban: Hacking

Ban Length: Permanent

Staff member who issued ban: LadyCassandra

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? Ive realized how annoying hacking is to other people and i have decided that i shouldnt make other players feel that way, it just ruins the game.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Ive played on meepcraft for about a year but just made the website account to appeal and i shouldve known its better to play than hack

Garde7 likes this.
  2. MegaStufOreo

MegaStufOreo The Cookie Monster

Since your ban was 8 months ago, and I believe that in a time period that large you have had much time to realize it is wrong, I'm going to give you another shot. Please read the rules( Rules) and do not make me regret this. Welcome back to the server!

Niiicck and CluelessKlutz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.