1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Elementals Grand Opening

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by Midnight_Galaxy, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

Attention everyone, Hold onto your hats, mothers, siblings, children, wigs, flower crowns, because the town Elementals is now officially open!

[​IMG]

The town Elementals is by far one of the most unique and original town designs to date, its theme, design and atmosphere is something to be remembered. The concept of having not 1 but 4 themes to the town is what makes it substantially different from those around.

Now here is how the town started, myself, Vampire_Man_32 and TechnoTyson were all staff members in a pretty successful alpha town, Venice, and when the new towns world, Gamma, was added we wanted to bring something new to the table, something that hadn’t been done before. The town originally started out as Bacon and we moved through a few names before Vampire suggested a fire themed town and then a light bulb went off in my head and I thought, hey! Why have only fire when we can make it based on all 4 elements, Water, Fire, Air, and Earth so everyone can have something they want. Each district has a completely different design and will give everyone a chance to get the design that best fits them.

The Air district is by far one of my personal favourites. The whole idea of this district is that it is floating, an air city. Each island’s design is based around the concept that it was ripped out of the ground and is now floating mid air. Each plot comes with a unique pre-built home.

The Earth district is a natural paradise, with flowers, trees, quaint little homes and a beautiful atmosphere. If you are someone who enjoys a natural surrounding without heavy pathways, loud and overly large buildings then the Earth district would be a perfect fit for you.

The Fire district is a volcanic wonderland, we have taken aspects of the nether, and overworld and mashed them together to make a beautifully crafted fiery domain. If this district has caught your eye and you join, you would get your own secluded home within the fiery mountain.

The Water district is based underwater in domes that are made out of glass and various prismarine and quartz items. The overall idea of the water district was to make our own Atlantis. When joining you would get your own plot sized dome. This district is currently still being worked on.

Do any of these catch your eye and you are intrigued to see what they look like? If yes you can see our gallery here or you can visit /pwarp elementals and take a tour of our fabulous town!

Want to put a hold on a plot? Not a problem simply message one of our lovely assistants and pay the hold fee of 1000 meebles and you will have a reserve!

Want a Embassy in the town? Simply message one of the towns assistants and they will fix you up.

Want to be staff in the town? Simply message one of the high staff on forums, we are currently hiring builders and recruiters! We are looking for active, passionate and dedicated candidates (Co-Mayors and Mayor).

Tax information:

Res tax: 0 | Plot tax: 0 | Embassy Tax: 250

Current Town staff:

Mayor: Vampire_Man_32

Co-Mayors: Midnight_Galaxy, TechnoTyson

Assistants: LordMellow, JadeySpud, The_Salty_Shibe, The_Fab_Ab

Click here to see the town Gallery!!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    cooey, CluelessKlutz, Dockson and 8 others like this.
  2. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

3. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

Looks great!!!

Midnight_Galaxy and Vamp1re_Man like this.
  4. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Beautiful!

5. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Looks awesome!

PS: Now I see why you kept buying wood from me lol

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    Photoave12 and Midnight_Galaxy like this.
  6. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Both of ours are different. Towns throughout the years have used districts but this is the first time I have seen an elemental themed one, it's original.

7. TechnoTyson

TechnoTyson Popular Meeper

eh

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  8. Midnight_Galaxy

Yea exactly, I have never seen a town with such different themed districts and that's what I believe makes ours so unique and different

And I had no idea until I was informed yesterday the town Gamma had also decided to use district idea.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    Jadeybear7, Natsu and Kling like this.
  9. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

*holds on wig*
    Great town :)

Vamp1re_Man and Midnight_Galaxy like this.
  10. Midnight_Galaxy

11. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

I absolutely love the architecture for the town; especially for the Fire District.
    Except that Dreamcraft has had different themed areas for years . . . *Shrugs*

12. Midnight_Galaxy

Well in my own opinion this is one of the most unique town ideas and I haven't seen anything like it before. This thread wasn't meant to be a competition of the district towns, I was just stating my own opinion :)

Jadeybear7 and Natsu like this.
  13. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Of course not; and I love the way these districts are laid out. The builds are very unique in themselves.