1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Eggs

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Fire_Wolf04, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Fire_Wolf04

Fire_Wolf04 Popular Meeper

I think Villager eggs should be added to the admin shop because it's decently rare to find villages in towny and even harder still to transport the villagers if you are unable to set an outpost to keep them safe or from someone else who would also want villagers. They would be a good way to try to balance the eco because they would take money out of the eco if you buy them from the admin shop along with they can't be abused to make money at least to my knowledge. They have no effect on jobs and they can't make items appear out of thin air seeing how they run on a trading system.

RaidByNightOnly likes this.
  2. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

Unless they were removed recently, they should be in /warp shop, in the donator section.

3. Fire_Wolf04

I checked for them they aren't at /warp shop

qazini likes this.
  4. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

That's weird, cause a bit ago they were for sale for 25k at /warp shop. I liked them there, and would totally like to have them back.

5. Fire_Wolf04

Yea so would I. Its super hard to get villagers as it is

6. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Yeah it was accepted awhile ago and I put them in but Klutch doesn't want them so he took them out said they break the eco so he is deff the one to talk to about this.

Natsu and Pmx728 like this.
  7. Fire_Wolf04

This is true they were it was accepted about 2 months ago.
    Villagers
    I don't understand how they could ruin the eco at the very least seeing that it was accepted know how they would ruin the eco would be interesting if they arent going to be added back with out the ecos and with villager breeding off its seems almost impossible to get villagers.

Pmx728 likes this.
  8. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

@KlutchDecals Opinion on this thread?

Personally I'm a plus one for them to be re added.

Either that or brewing should be fixed (it's a little sad this isn't close to a top priority with how long it's been down) so we can convert our own villagers if we ever find a zombie villager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire_Wolf04 likes this.
  9. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Seems impossible? It is impossible. Natural mob spawns are extremely buggy in towny (multiple mods have a hold on the spawn rate, and we can't seem to find which one is messing it up), and brewing is down. While some people may have splash weakness pots left, not worth wasting for one villager when white villagers aren't even guaranteed librarians anymore.

SuperDyl and Fire_Wolf04 like this.
  10. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

As of the new reset the game version was changed so there is no zombie villager spawns from zombie spawners. You can still however craft splash weakness potions.

The problem is that the current new villager supply is very limited due to early explorers and imprudent players who have discovered the majority of the naturally spawned villages and either massacred the villagers or have them encapsulated for their own use. Therefore, it is practically impossible to attempt to make money using villager trade.

smk likes this.
  11. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Guest

Either that or brewing should be fixed (it's a little sad this isn't close to a top priority with how long it's been down) so we can convert our own villagers if we ever find a zombie from smkorpi. Quote didn't work right on my phone

Even with brewing not working properly, you can still make splash weakness potions. It seems to be more re potions you need netherwart in that don't work. I made a splash weakness just yesterday and it worked fine.

smk likes this.
  12. MootPoint MK II

MootPoint MK II Meeper

If iron golems weren't so rubbish at their jobs and the towns weren't so badly generated, villager slaughter would be a thing of the past because anyone stupid enough to attempt it would be killed by an iron golem. It's really Mojang's fault for making shoddy villages.

13. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

We've decided to take a bit of a different path and add this through vote crates in the near future. Accepted!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2021, Original Post Date: Jun 20, 2017 ---
    Completed