1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Editing software for Windows

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by FamousZAmos, May 17, 2018.

1. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

Been looking for video editing software for windows. Preferably free, all I need is to be able to splice mp4s together with audio and overlay text. I realize mac would be better for this but I'm not spending hundreds of dollars to edit my surviv.io games sry.

Edit: I use OBS, if that's significant

2. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

If that is all you want to do, you can use Windows movie maker.

Marshy_88 likes this.
  3. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

bUt tHaTs hElLa gAy

4. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere?

5. Blazetop

Blazetop Popular Meeper

Well sadly, reliable (and easy to use) video editing softwares out there with all the things you need are not free, like the aforementioned Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere. I feel skeptical about other free editing softwares out there, but maybe try Shotcut?

SuperDyl and Sqreix like this.
  6. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

You can see about free versions of some of the professional video editors. I haven't messed with it, but I have Hitfilm 3 Express (I think). Honestly, Windows Movie Maker is pretty good for easily splicing videos and some smart use of the program while pared with Audacity (a free audio editor) can all come together to make decent videos without any cost. Any fancy effects need to be done in a professional video editor or any of their free counterparts. I've heard with many software programs that a 30 day trial isn't actually limited to 30 days with the company earning money mostly from corporations using the software, information I hope broadens your options.

Good luck!

7. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

Shotcut is probably your best option for free software. It’s also very easy to use. It isn’t the most intuitive program but it’s very nice