1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Duckhunt Minigame

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Wowserman, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Wowserman

Wowserman Meeper

Hi there,

I'm a Spigot Developer that has recently released a Minigame called Duckhunt, and I'm in the process of getting it out there into the public.

I'm hoping I can persuade the Meepcraft community to possibly add the game to their servers!

A Brief Description of the Mini-game:

Duckhunt is a branch off of team death match like most games are. There are two teams: The Ducks, and The Hunters. The Ducks are trying to complete an obstacle course to defeat the Hunters, while The Hunters are trying to stop The Ducks by killing them.

I made sure the Plugin had the necessary features to fit the needs of any server, for example completely configurable messages and rewards, multi-arena support, join and leave signs (I don't know if you would use them, you guys seem to have a nifty npc thing going on), 8 custom classes that features special abilities (permission based so you could sell them for in-game currency or something), special effects (fireworks, particles, sounds, titles, subtitles, action-bar messages, etc) and some really fun features for map building such as effect blocks (you step on them and they do something like launch you or adjust your speed).

I hope your interested, I would be thrilled to have this game on the Meepcraft Network!
    Heres the Spigot Resource Thread
    I'm willing to do whatever to make this work! You can contact me on Spigot's website or through Skype: wowserman.mc

cooey, Kling, KyloMeep and 6 others like this.
  2. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

Really cool idea man! I would love to see this implemented, how ever our server just under went a massive update and we are still trying to figure out a few kinks and bugs so this could possibly take awhile to get accepted. Also something that we take pride in is that almost everything on this server, since this wasn't developed by us it may be tough to accept it because then we couldn't advertise completely custom plugins. Ontop of that while I doubt this is your goal the plugin could contain some sort of harmful something, it seems risky for us to download or purchase a plugin.

Those are my thoughts and for those reasons I'm +\-

Mjs6000 likes this.
  3. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

4. Wiggle_Waggle

Wiggle_Waggle Popular Meeper

5. Photoave12

Photoave12 Popular Meeper

Your a dev too? Wow.

6. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Not paying for your code thanks though