1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted DrunkPotato

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Drunkpotato, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drunkpotato

Drunkpotato Well-Known Meeper

Additional In Game Names: DrunkPotato

When you were banned: 7/28/16 2:20

Reason for ban: Pvp toggle

Ban Length: 12 hours

Staff member who issued ban: Midnight_galaxy
    What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? Be cause i was just messing with Hqx and no joke as any one on the ts at that time he was just doing it to mess with me! He done it many times and we dont report so why should i be banned for it?
    Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Me and Hqx tend to mess with each other.

2. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

To be banned also means to be reported so he had to have reported you for some reason. I understand that sometimes you just wanna have fun and that is okay I would just suggest making sure you watch who you joke around with. This appeal is accepted but please remember that not everybody is okay with joking around and if there comes a time where you just wanna have fun take screenshots where everybody said that it was okay, enjoy!

Pmx728 and metr0n0me like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.