1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Douglas'/fawnmari0 Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by fawnmari0, Jan 31, 2014.

1. fawnmari0

fawnmari0 Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: fawnmari0
    Skype Username: DouglasTheGuy504
    Teamspeak Username: Douglas
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: Central
    Hours online per weekday: 4-5
    Hours online per weekend: 10-15
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod): Supreme -> Helper

Introduction:Hello, I am Douglas and I live in the United States. I own 1 server currently with 125 slots with different types of minigames. I am very old on MeepCraft and I have been playing for almost 2 years now. I am 16 years old as of January 30th. I was born in Illinois and I still remain in Illinois as of 1/30/14. I love to play MineCraft on my freetime. I have been through all of the ranks: User -> VIP -> Premium -> Exclusive. I currently have 5,720,142 meebles in-game and I plan to invest in more. I am friends with a lot of Ultimates and Helpers, staff, etc. I am American and Samoan (%50-%50). I have good grammar and I believe I can handle the spot of being a Helper on the server.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?:I would like to be Helper because I see the server sometimes needs help when there are many staff online that are already taking calls. I will be there 24/7 to take a call. I am very experienced with commands and I know my way around. I am an owner of 1 server with 125 slots and different minigames. I have been staff on previous servers but not the famous-type ones such as this. I plan to get to know the whole MeepCraft Community a lot more. I have just helped a User who got scammed out of one, by the person who did it to me. If I shall get into maturity, my level is 9/10. I am very mature for my age which is really "weird". My friend has just been scammed out of 5,000,000 meebles and I helped a Helper get the money back, etc. I enjoy helping servers along with people. [I am now a trusted big league buyer, I have just upgraded from Exclusive -> Supreme, sorry for the confusion!]

Weaknesses: I prefer to get work done than and there other than the next day. I as-well prefer to warn than kick because I am a nice person. If you respect me, I respect you with the same amount of respect you treat me with.

Conclusion: I hope you all have a wonderful day on MeepCraft. Some may have not seen me much but I am more in the hidden making money. I have not opened up to much users yet other than my friend PeterSama who has "retired" MineCraft and has College work that he does now. I wish I would get to meet you all who review this application and others who don't, and as always; have a nice day! I have also met Hornemans about 2 months ago and same with some other users. My plan is to meet Fuzzlr when I get the chance, for I am a big fan. Have a nice day all, goodbye!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  2. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

You do seem like a nice person, but editing your application is an auto-deny.

Please also try to get yourself more well-known through the community, and increase your forum activity.

How are we to trust you with power if we hardly know you?

3. fawnmari0

fawnmari0 Celebrity Meeper

I have edited so you all know that I am a trusted trader, sorry. You may trust me because I am trusted with many other things such as storing money, ranks, etc. I will become more noticeable with the rank of Helper so they know me better and more quicker. I am always on the TS and enjoy talking to the polite people.

4. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Earn the respect first, then apply. Not the other way round. I feel more comfortable with them being staff if I know them.

5. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

I don't think ive ever seen you IG.
    Editing always turns into auto deny, unless excrptioned. Get better intertwined in the community and forums.

6. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

This exactly.

Here are some tips:

• Try be more active in /shout
    • Become more active on the forums
    • When being more active in /shout, it will help you become more well known and trusted by the community
    • Your app was a bit weak, go more in depth about what you can bring to the table, and explain what sets you apart from others applying for the same position.

Please re-apply in no less then 2 weeks. Thank you.

mrli1 and Telinus like this.