1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Darkdragonmc (i Gave It Back)

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by darkdragonmc, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkdragonmc

darkdragonmc Celebrity Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Darkdragonmc

When you were banned: 7-1-14 At 2:00pm Eastern Time

Reason: Towny Theft?!?!?

Ban Length: 2 Days

Staff Member: Quaddy/ ReadingRockstar?

Why we should consider your appeal: I gave it back. I did the job of making a grinder for pant2002, and we set a deal for 100k and agreed since the grinder was being threatened and told him if he left the town, i was going to take it down. He paid me when I finished the job and he broke an agreed term so I took it down. After arguing with him, I ended up giving the money back! I even have a screenshot of the money going back! Why is this still a problem. He was even rude to me when I gave it back which is in a Report a Player nobody has the time to look at! I posted the picture below of the return and would like to be back on Meep soon! Thank you for your time.

Edits: Name and picture was added. View attachment 13843

SirCallow likes this.
  2. bbycakes2012

bbycakes2012 Half baby, Half cake

You were banned for taking money out of a town bank without permission. Can you explain this?

3. darkdragonmc

I was told I would be paid for the job and he told me I could take my payment out of the bank since he was logging out. It wasn't a problem till he broke our agreement.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 1, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 1, 2014 ---
    I was told I would be paid for the job and he told me I could take my payment out of the bank since he was logging out. It wasn't a problem till he broke our agreement.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 1, 2014 ---
    I also gave what I was told I "stole" Back (as you see in the picture above.)

4. prempatel89

prempatel89 Meeper

**Witness**
    Pant2002 asked darkdragonmc to build a grinder for his town. The deal was that if he built the grinder he would receive 100,000 meebles. And if Pant2002 left the town, then darkdragonmc would keep the mob spawners back and still be able to keep the 100,000 meebles. When darkdragonmc took the money, he messaged Pant2002 that he took the money. When Pant2002 logged on he told darkdragonmc that it was fine that he took the money. Then when Pant2002 left the town, darkdragonmc had taken the spawners back because of the deal. When Pant2002 left the town he had broken the deal and Wrongfully accused darkdragonmc of stealing money from the account when really darkdragonmc was just doing what was told he could do.

darkdragonmc likes this.
  5. ReadingRockstar

ReadingRockstar Popular Meeper

SwimmerBoy20 is is the owner of the town. Why did you take the money out of the town bank, rather than having pant pay you back?

Serphina91 likes this.
  6. darkdragonmc

He told me personally and Prempatel89 saw it, "If I log out, you may take the money out of the town bank when you finish."
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 1, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 1, 2014 ---
    I'm sorry but I have to go do some chores, please ask any questions and Ill be back in about 2 hours.

7. ReadingRockstar

Pant2002 is not mayor. SwimmerBoy20 is. SwimmerBoy was concerned that some of his money was gone.

Serphina91 and SirCallow like this.
  8. darkdragonmc

But Pant2002 was mayor when I made the deal, Swimmerboy was just an assistant at the time, and so when pant left to make a new town (takeing most of Oakmoor's Money I might add) He added swimmerboy as mayor. He came in post deal as someone never mentioned in our agreement.

Iatemyfriends likes this.
  9. ReadingRockstar

Did you pay Pant2002, or did you deposit it in the town bank?

Serphina91 likes this.
  10. darkdragonmc

As you see in the screenshot above (^^^) I paid it to him since it was his money to begin with. He also took out what was in the bank when he left the town to make the new town canadia!

11. ReadingRockstar

Accepted. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Serphina91 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.