1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

danwoods5 Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by danwoods5, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danwoods5

danwoods5 Popular Meeper

In Game Name: danwoods5
    Skype Username: danwoods5
    Teamspeak Username: woodzeeee
    Mic use: All the time
    Timezone: GMT
    Hours online per weekday: 3-4
    Hours online per weekend: 5-7
    Position Changes: Elite- Helper

Hi i would like to apply for helper,
    I would love to become helper for these reasons.
    I have been on this server for ever since it started really now and I would like to be known as someone a friendly nice person to talk to freely if you need any assistance.
    . I am 100% against griefing
    . I really enjoy assisting people

Things about me Server wise)
    I have helped people join towns. I always try my best to assist people if they need help. They usually go to mods for assistance first. But when mods are busy, I am always helping people around the server. I have owned many towns but have sold them now. I know every part of this server like its the back of my hand!

What I bring to the table
    . I am from the UK. I know the majority of the mods are from the U.S.A. When you guys are not online. I can be assisting and monitoring the players for you.
    . I am a mature person who like to keep things calm. I like stopping in game arguments.
    . I am an Anti-Griefer. I will advise people to build or join a town. To prevent players from getting greifed.
    . I can offer a faster and more efficient way to answer modreqs.
    . I have a LOT of experience on this server.

Thanks for reading my Helper App and I hope I can be an Helper on the server. I know my forum activity isnt great but I promise I am on the forums every day. I am always checking the forums. I would post more topics but I just dont know what to talk about. Im sure if I am a Helper I will get some more recognition so people will check out my posts more. This will motivate me to come up with some interesting forum ideas. I would constantly be suggesting things to make the server even more enjoyable. Thanks Again. I hope this isnt to long!

2. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

Way too short, never heard of you till now, preventing someone from getting greifed...so what, thats what Hawk Eye is for.

3. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-1, never heard of you, not active on forums and you didn't list a weakness.

4. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

Hi danwood!
    Okay, here are some things I think you should work on:
    •Fourms activity, you should be being active, posting, making new threads and get more known on the fourms!
    •Helping others, use Q&A and help in /shout!
    •Spend a little more time into your application, look in interview and look at some other applications and get some ideas from that!
    •Make your application a little longer and add a weakness! We want applications that give us ideas on your personality!

Good things:
    •You live in the U.K which is good because we need staff from different time zones
    •Your against griefing, (People will still grief though...even if your against it)
    •You've been here for a while though I don't see you on much because of the times zones

Overall Rating: -0.5
    Good luck though!

5. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

- I do not see you in Teamspeak nor Fourms.
    +Thank you for using the format which 90% of the applicants do not.

Well, so leave it up to other people. I hardly know this application,

james_Grimplin likes this.
  6. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

I know you well enough and I don't see you often ingame... -1

7. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

Okay, so Danwoods. Long time no see.

We have no history together, but I do remember you from when you got banned for x-raying. I don't see you in game that often, or the forums.

8. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

*Your presence is completely new to me.
    *Forum activity is needed, as it seems you have next to none.
    *Your app was on the short side.
    *I saw a few grammar errors.
    *Since I've never heard of you, I feel this implies your not well known by the community.
    *Seeing this, I have come to an inference that you rarely use /shout, as this may be wrong, it seems logical.

Tips
    -I think you should increase your forum activity, as this will help the community see your maturity.
    -Also, if you claim to be active, try and use your time on the server to help new people, or help the community in general.
    -I know you said you don't know what to talk about on the forums, but I suggest instead of contributing to the off-topic threads, try to contribute to contribute to Q & A, Staff Apps, etc.

Good luck!

9. bideawee

bideawee Active Meeper

Where's the weakness?
    -pi

10. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Please stop saying this. its up to the staff to say.

chaos546 and Mainkreke like this.
  11. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

I only wish this is how it worked...

Sadly, only the staff opinions matter. They don't care if the community supports them.

ANYWAY:

I know your history enough to know you should not hold this position until you start taking better actions to correcting it.

12. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

A couple problems, your forum activity is low, and your ingame helpfulness is very low, the app was also a bit below average. For now I am a -1

13. shains

shains never stop fighting

Hi danwood,

Try to spend time in the community, get into discussions, help people on /shout, and work on your app a little bit. Your app also doesn't have any weaknesses, which is an important part of the app.

This app is denied. You must wait 2 weeks to reapply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.