1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Dad sign - Part Five of 'Mushroom Soup - A True Story'

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by SpongeyStar, Mar 25, 2018.

?

do u like the series now

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

50.0%
  3. mac and cheez

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. tortellini

50.0%
  5. dum b O

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

[​IMG]

A few weeks had passed since mr mail man was let out of jail. however she still received threats from her mum. 'pay ur bail' 'dum b O' 'banned' 'jailed' were just a few of the threats.

But mr mail man tried to shrug it off and not let it affect her life. she knew mum didn't really mean it, right?

One day, mr mail man was doing finishing touches on the back of her new shop building, when mum appeared.

'pls no jail, i will pay bail' pleaded mr mail man.
    'no jail u dum b O but I have something else to tell u' replied mum. 'do u want to meet ur real dad'

real dad? did mr mail man have a fake dad? What is this blasphemy!

'o...sure..'responded mr mail man awkwardly.

mum placed a sign on the ground. 'meet ur dad, dad sign, u break him and i break u, u dum b O' says mum. 'then u have to go live with step dad void for the rest of ur life and no mac and cheez' says mum.

step dad void? dad sign? how come mr mail man didn't know about this? and more importantly, why was mr mail man not being given mac and cheez??

part six FINALE coming soon! stay tuned.

iKitten likes this.