1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Custom mobs...items

Discussion in 'Completed' started by BigDaddyJoseph, Dec 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BigDaddyJoseph

BigDaddyJoseph Celebrity Meeper

What about custom mobs in wild that are really hard to beat, like giant zombies, flying skeletons, etc.? Those mobs could make for very entertaining trips to wild sometimes, and they could possibly drop some very nice items. Not diamonds maybe, but a very good armor, or something unique to meep....

Just a thought. I really have no idea how difficult the coding would be for such a thing. Staff, if you want to see these custom mobs in action, pm me and I can show you. The server I saw them on sucked without those mobs, which were lots of fun to hunt and fight.

Thanks for considering...
    BDJ

builderjunkie012 and Pmx728 like this.
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

I like the idea, but if they're very tough, how can new players get the items to get started if they get attacked by creatures made to fight people in diamond armor? I'm not against the idea, but how do you propose we create that kind of balance?

Pmx728 likes this.
  3. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

I like the idea, but perhaps we could implement them into the airship to make it more fun and challenging, while leaving the wild a simple vanilla world where it is easy to gather materials.

I really want to see airship turn into something that is worthwhile. I remember when it first came out for the first few days half the server would flock to the airship whenever it took off and you had to be quick to get your loot before everyone else. I want to see this happen again.

4. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

I agree. Airship is kind of boring now as you can just collect free loot instead of fighting.

IzzSt and Vamp1re_Man like this.
  5. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

They don't fight them. Its as simple as setting their aggression setting to neutral.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 7, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 7, 2016 ---
    I think the airship should be more perilous than it is now, in return for better loot. i.e, no /warp spawn to prevent dying, deadly parkour, traps, ect. Could be as simple as a new map that is supposed to be more challenging but has more chests/chests with rarer items

Vamp1re_Man likes this.
  6. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

I entirely agree, airship should be a deadly challenge, but the rewards should be great.

7. 00000

00000 Guest

Because Airship is scarcely played apart from the occasional lonely citizen, it'd most likely benefit from more difficulty but also better loot. +1

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  8. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Trello
    Put it on trello to add to airship.

SuperDyl and CluelessKlutz like this.
  9. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Completed in towny Extreme

qazini likes this.