1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Creating a FAQ section on Meepcraft's Website

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Sir Ralphie, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Sir Ralphie

Sir Ralphie Meeper

I think it would be nice if the server adds a FAQ page in which the server would answer questions about the basic elements on the server such as Towny world, Resource World, Parkour, etc. This way, the player, especially those who maybe brand new to Meepcraft can go look at the answers as to what the server brings on a day to day basis and better understand about the plugins in which the server has currently implemented.

2. Tigressnerd

Tigressnerd Celebrity Meeper

a full wiki with commands listed and tutorials for stuff like carpet elevators could be cool

Toostenheimer and Adrian like this.
  3. 417Mario

417Mario Celebrity Meeper

Meepcraft already has something like that for towny, though it is rarely edited and likely outdated in one way or another. Towny Guide
    Adding to that page or making a new one on the wiki for mechanics like elevators or chestshops is a good idea. I might contribute to something like that.

4. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

I'm with this, I would love to contribute as well, possibly focusing on aspects such as /jobs, Basic Towny and Nation Guides, Chest Shops, etc.

5. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Accepted

Toostenheimer likes this.