1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Clockwork

1. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

I first started hardcore playing meepcraft in 2013. Back then meep was a totally different realm. There was a strong steady flow of new players every day, and the community was strong. These are what I call the glory days. During this era of meep the PVP in minecraft was booming. The terrarium was full of players of all types from no armor to diamond armor. Throughout the endless bloodshed arose a group of players who knew that a team was the best way to advance to the top. This team was led by Percy1234 and we called it Clockwork. We made a small hamlet for our small PVP team of about 15 players. We slowly grew popularity and more players joined our ranks. I think we had around 45 people in our town Arrowsdale at one point. For many years the name Clockwork held stigma on the server as a group of dedicated minecrafters who always had each others backs. If you saw one member of clockwork, there was usually 5 more ready to pounce in the shadows. We quickly became known as the best group of PVPers on meepcraft. Clockwork stood through pretty much all of meepcraft. Now there are none of us left. Those who remain are just drifters on meepcraft or they joined new towns/groups. This message is really just a drunk history rant, but really it's to see if any old members are still around! I miss yall clockwork hoes.

Clockwork was once the greatest group of players on meepcraft. Pretty much everyone knew the name and everyone wanted to join us. We all knew each other by name and talked regularly. I want to know if anyones still around. Hit me up! With this new towny extreme server coming soon I keep thinking about the glory days of meepcraft. I hope with the new towny server coming, that meep will rise through the ashes. The community is still strong, but it's very small. I only hope this new towny map comes quickly. I want to see meepcraft rise back to it's former glory. I want to see clockwork rise back up, I want competition, I want new towns, I want oldies and newbies to come in flocks, but most of all I want the community to come back. If you're still reading this message then congratulations for listening to the blabbering old words from one of the oldest meepers. I think I can speak for everyone when I say PLEASE BRING TOWNY EXTREME