1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Claustrophobia Gridville

1. Snuffles

Snuffles Well-Known Meeper

I've been seeing a lot of them, towns that take one block on all sides of a plot to make the town roads. Please please please! STOP doing this. It turns your town into a giant grid with narrow alley ways and basically ruins the point of building anything really nice in your town.

Case and point my house I had to take 2 extra plots just to back my house away from the other homes around it or you'd only see a giant wall in front of you. Tp to me some time I'll show you.

#endrant #widestreets

Tips to avoid Claustrophobia Gridville

1. Dedicate a full chunk to the roads .
    2. 16x16 is far too wide for a road, add a median to it or curbs or some form of decoration.
    3. Don't build a road on all sides of a plot, walk down your street do you see roads wrapped around each house?
    4. Don't make straight lines with streets a real town has turns and blocks to it and all the blocks are a different size
    5. Keep it uniform. Using cobble for your road? Keep it cobble on all streets unless you've got a good reason to not just "i think sandstone looks better because of that house"
    6. Stop cutting down mountains if you need flat space terrace the mountain. This gives a more natural look as well as prevents your town from looking like lined paper.
    7. Have fun with it. As long as you're enjoying your project it'll turn out fantastic

And there you have it Snuffles 7 tips for avoiding Claustrophobia Gridville.

#prettytown #upgrade #road #landscaping #sweg

2. Kabixi

Kabixi Popular Meeper

Hhhnnnngggggg I can't wait for 1.7 towny! !!