1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Citizen Foundation Of Meep Race!

Discussion in 'Events & Giveaways Archive' started by Achrow, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

Hello everyone I am here to tell you about a charity event our foundation is hosting to raise money and to promote us and the work we do! We are hosting 2 Ice Boat races! This event will take place on the new race track built by Alexxx, YuuMeep and I.

The entry fee may seem a lot but the proceeds go to the charity, entry fee for both games are 5,000 meebles and the Prize the winner will receive is 20,000 meebles each game and a goodie bag funded by me! It is an additional 1,000 meebles to watch both of the contests take place! There are only 5 places in each of the races so be sure to ask us swiftly to join! Yes, you can try out for both of the contests but that would be 10k!

If you have any following questions ask in the comments and mail achrow on meep to enter!

2. Lt_Sponge

Lt_Sponge Popular Meeper

I'm in both of the races := )

Achrow likes this.
  3. Bobius

Bobius Popular Meeper

Interesting, when will it be?

4. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

Good Question, once everyone signs up we will issue a date!