1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Christmas is here!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by HoF_Code, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoF_Code

HoF_Code Popular Meeper

I think for Christmas just as a little present we should have an easy, fun mini game that all can play. It should be perfect for the starters and not that great at Minecraft so everyone has fun. It should be Christmas themed and maybe like in /warp club you should play Christmas music! Me and my dad do tons of fun Christmas stuff together. We put Christmas lights up and we put Christmas music on while we play A Chistmas map! I think we should spread the Christmas joy to everyone! I would be happy to coordinate with someone for like what the game should actually be if you guys do accept this.

Joy to All,
    Rhyshawk

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

it's not
    even
    past
    thanks
    giving
    yet

but seriously what's the point of this, not everyone celebrates christmas.

3. HoF_Code

HoF_Code Popular Meeper

Thanks for your feedback! :)

4. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Not everyone celebrates halloween, but we had a lot of halloween deco's and also that game thing.
    We could just bring back the halloween game in christmas theme.

5. HoF_Code

HoF_Code Popular Meeper

That game had lots of bugs and I kinda didn't like that game but I guess that may work.

6. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Yeah, you didn't see me cheering for halloween decorations either.

7. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

When Meepcraft first started in 2012, during December, they had a Christmas Themed parkour where you would climb to the top of the tree and you would get a prize of I think 10k meebles. They also had the whole spawn decorated, and they update their texture pack to make chests look like Christmas presents. It was really nice.
    They should make the spawn Christmas themed somewhat or make it look all Jolly, and they have Christmas songs like "Deck the Halls", "Carol of The Bells", "Jingle Bells", etc. being played in /warp club.
    +/-

8. PainCakexx1997

PainCakexx1997 Squirrel Power!

Accepted, we are working a bunch on events for christmas. :) If you want to make a detailed suggestion with suggestions to minigames we can make in event go ahead :) have a nice day :)

Toostenheimer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.