1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Christmas Decoration Competition 2018!

Discussion in 'Events & Giveaways Archive' started by Vexmae, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

Welcome to the
    ~Meepcraft Christmas Decoration Competition 2018~

In this competition I will be judging people based on their Christmas decorations for their towny homes, now, as always we have to have a few ground rules, to make things safe and glide as nicely as possible

The rules are as follows:

• The plots must be owned by you, either as an embassy/shop/regular plots
      • You must provide a before and after screenshot in this thread, if you can't post screenshots here because you don't have a forums account or etc please /mail them to me in-game and I will reply to this thread with the attached screenshots
      • There must be at least one screenshot of each Before and After segments
      • You can work as a group, but the rewards will be equally split between the number of players that helped and the plot owner must have participated
    Judgment will be based on:

• The exterior decoration
      • The interior decoration
      • How well the decoration links with the theme of the competition ~In this case, is Winter/Christmas~
      • The quality of the decoration at which is displayed

~Rewards~
    1st - 50k
    2nd - 25k

3rd - 10k

Everyone who enters will get 3k at the end, those who win will not get the additional 3k available to others

~Additional Information~

If players would wish I come to their house specifically to look around I will do that and screenshot as I go, but I would like a picture posted of the original house before it's decoration

Good luck to everyone, if people wish to add additional prizes to give away please message me on forums, discord or in game!

~Also looking for 2 Judges, if you would like to judge please speak up, but you won't be able to participate if so~

Also Check me out!!

--- Double Post Merged, Dec 11, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 10, 2018 ---
    ~Repost: I'd like at least 3 players to submit or tell me that they will participate By the 17th or I will call this competition off, Thanks!~

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    Meznik, boombox123, iKitten and 4 others like this.
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Bumping it up to
    1st: 75K
    2nd: 30K
    3rd: 15K
    (Will pay on the way to work tomorrow morning)

Happy to support community events, thank you for contributing to the server experience!

boombox123, qazini and Vexmae like this.
  3. boombox123

boombox123 Celebrity Meeper

Entered, good luck!

4. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

I'm sorry to say that I've had to cancel this decoration contest, I've only had two people enter and I let the sign ups go for a week longer than I said so, apologies to those that entered, I will be paying both @qazini and @boombox123 3k each for signing up

boombox123 likes this.
  5. boombox123

boombox123 Celebrity Meeper

aww, shame thank you for hosting though :)