1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Chrisrfor's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by chrisrfor, Jun 26, 2014.

1. chrisrfor

chrisrfor Popular Meeper

In Game Name: chrisrfor
    Teamspeak Username: chrisrfor
    Mic use: limited/none
    Timezone: Eastern
    Hours online per weekday: 4-5
    Hours online per weekend: 5-6
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction:
    Hello and thank you for reading my application. I know you probably deny a lot of these and I would think that you are experienced at determining the right people for the job. I think I am one of those people. I am 16 and live in Knoxville, TN. I go to high school, so I will admit that after august my online hourage will drop. However, as you know, there are apps that can help me stay active as long as possible. I am an honors student and am on track to be the Valedictorian at my school. I love to watch baseball and football and, of course, play MeepCraft.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ?
    I think I should be a helper because of my strong work ethic. I am always willing to try my hardest to get the job done. I enjoy helping people. This can be seen by my many mission works and volunteering jobs. I am always kind and have never been banned on MeepCraft or at school.

Weaknesses:
    My main weakness is motivation. Often I find myself lacking in it, however I always overcome and get the job done in a very timely manner.

Conclusion:
    I believe I am the right person to be a helper. I am active and I enjoy heling people. My work ethic is strong regardless of my weakness. Thank You so much reading my application and I hope you will find it satisfactory for your needs!

--Chrisrfor

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

If you are unable to use a Mic, this must be denied. The interview requires mic use.

3. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

-1 short app
    no mic

4. chrisrfor

chrisrfor Popular Meeper

I understand. I will get a mic before I attempt to file another application in two weeks. I will also lengthen my application and will remain very active in forums.

Thank You for time.

5. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Due to no mic, this is denied. Please reapply in no less then 2 weeks and please get a mic. Over those 2 weeks, work on your forums, Teamspeak, and ingame activity!