1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Check point signs at parkour map, ultimate ice.

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Strengthened, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Strengthened

Strengthened Celebrity Meeper

Bug: Check point signs at parkour map, ultimate ice.

IGN: Strengthened

Date of Bug: I found it out today , 26/08/2015

Summary of Bug: Basically when on parkour map, ultimate ice, it has the coal blocks with the signs above it reading : ' Stand On Coal Block To Save Checkpoint ' or something on the lines of that.

Evidence of Bug:

Additional information: Could I get back to my latest checkpoint? https://gyazo.com/60d7dd5a879b45103560dd6eb0893fe1

I am too bad at parkour to do it again and show you guys it doesn't work. just please fix it <3 !

2. JoeK

JoeK ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

If standing on the coal block doesn't give you a "Checkpoint" message in chat then you have to relog then step on the coal. However this is still partly a bug.

3. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

Whats the bug here? Is it what Joek said? You have to say what the bug is. That's the whole point.

4. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Ok so the issue was that the coal blocks wouldn't give him the checkpoint. We got back to the checkpoint in question, but it would be better if this glitch hadn't happened in the first place .

LadyCassandra and Strengthened like this.
  5. shains

shains never stop fighting