1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Cha's Sig and Avatar Store [Grand Reopening!]

1. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Welcome! I've recently decided to restart this, because why not?

Examples of my work may be found throughout the thread, although I now own photoshop so things will likely be higher quality from now on.

Anyone who previously requested and never received their order needs to repost on the final page. Sorry, but I'm not in the business of making stuff for people who don't want it anymore.

Finished products will be a reply to the post requesting it.

If I like your post, it means that I saw it and will work on it once the orders before it are done.

Remember, first comes first serve. That is how I go here, and if you pester me, yours will be pushed back.

Thanks, Cha

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  2. Sarahdisme

Sarahdisme Well-Known Meeper

3. chaos546

4. chaos546

http://i.imgur.com/RP6M3nn.jpg
    [​IMG]

5. chaos546

I just wanted to mention something that I feel is important to say.

These are a hobby of mine, not a business.

I do not have any obligation to do them other than making you guys happy and having fun myself.

This means that pestering me does no good; in fact, from now on, if someone pesters me (complains about their's not being done, etc.) I will inform them that one that was requested after their's was pushed in front of their's is the line.

TL; DR
    Pestering me about them will only make it go slower for you and give us both a hard time.

I enjoy doing these, and I don't like letting anyone down, but I don't want this to turn into something I feel obligated to do, because then it becomes boring and less fun for me personally.

I do these when I have an idea and no sooner.

Thanks for reading, and don't think that I am planning on not doing these, I just want you all to be patient.

~Cha

6. Bedoba111

Bedoba111 Popular Meeper

HEHEHEHEHEHOUIBFBIADgvOIASBV":OIBV"OIBH{ODEBGV"

I LOVE IT