1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Charlew910's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Charlew910, Apr 12, 2014.

?

Should I Be Unbanned?

1. Yes

7.1%
  2. No

92.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlew910

Charlew910 New Meeper

IGN: Charlew910
    Date/Time: 12/04/2014 07:14 AM
    Reason: Towny Theft
    Staff Member: flamedemond2
    Length Of Ban: Permanent
    Why You Should Consider Unbanning Me:
    I Am Posting This To Try And Get Un-banned From My Favourite Server, Meepcraft.
    I Know That I Have Completed Three Towny Thefts But I Am Not Too Sure About The Fourth One That I Got Permanetly Banned For. I Have Also Spent $20 That I Spent Weeks Working For On The Rank 'Premium' And If I Don't Get Un-Banned I Will Have To Ask For A Refund Of My Money. I Will Also Be Willing To Give The Person Who I 'Stole' From 100,000 Meebles. I Hope This Convinces You To Change Your Mind On Banning Me From The Best Server Ever Created, Meepcraft. I Also Took The Rules Lightly And Thought That If I Could Get Away With It 3 Times I Could Get Away With A Fourth. I Have Had Time To Think About What I Have Done And What A Terrible Person I Am For Doing This. I Personally Apologise To epick8 For What I Did, I Hope The Loving People Can Forgive Me For What I Have Done And I Swear To God, Cross My Heart And Hope To Die That I Will Be A Excellent Citizen From Now On And Will Never Do Anything To Get Banned Ever, Ever, Ever Again. I Would Also Love To Become A Member Of The Best Family On Earth, The Meepcraft Family. I Would Also Respect The Staff More Than I Did Before And Would Never Put A Foot Out Of Line, I Would Be Very Close Friends With The Rules. So Please, Let me back into the family and the community or i fear i will never be happy again. Thank You So Much For Reading This,
    -Charlew910 :'(
    Hopefully Soon I Shall Be Back On Meep, Until Then Family, Goodbye...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
    stevecrazy likes this.
  2. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

You stole my golden blocks from the Town of Fruit on top of a monument with open perms . That was for your last ban.

3. Charlew910

Charlew910 New Meeper

I Am Extremely Sorry For Doing This, In Return I Shall Pay You 100k If I Ever Get Unbanned, Please Click The Yes Vote Button And You Will Get Ur 100k Back. Again, I Am Extremely Sorry

4. 00000

00000 Guest

Can You Please Not Talk Like This It Is So Very Damn Annoying.

To be honest, my friend spotted you in a chest. He said it was suspicious.
    EDIT: And then some of his stuff disappeared...

5. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

For the sake of the players, staff cannot allow individual members of the community to repeatedly steal from others. You have been banned for this reason in the past and even in your previous appeals claimed that you would not do this again.

I understand that you may be saying you are sorry or that you won't do it again, you might even be meaning it. However the whole "standing by your word" part of you needs some improvement.

Do not post another appeal for at Least 45 days, take that time to accept why you were banned and think about what you'll have to change about yourself to prevent this type of behavior. It is difficult enough for me to deny this considering you were a resident of my town and someone I had enjoyed interacting with. Don't make me do it again, please.

Jinkeloid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.