1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Changing the Tax

Discussion in 'Denied' started by RaidByNightOnly, Jun 28, 2015.

1. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

So there is a Tax on putting things on the V-Shop. Maybe make it when canceling things? So little johnny can't item bomb 50k bows without 100k to blow plus this would make people think a little bit more before putting stuff up just to store.

Also, It's so if I am flat broke and I want to sell some stuff for some quick cash I can instead of getting money to make more money.

cooey likes this.
  2. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

You cannot /cancel more items than fits your inventory, but yeah. +1 to the other part :)

3. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

Soo I just ran into another reason why this should change: I just accidentally put up 567 Bone Meal for 300 causing me to lose 8k. Maybe the tax should be on the sale of the item? @Deinen

buildmaster1000x likes this.
  4. buildmaster1000x

buildmaster1000x Popular Meeper

Actually I've lost a bunch of stuff that I /cancel Bc it wouldn't fit in my inv

5. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

This isnt a bad idea, But the reason the tax is there is to prevent mass storage of items, and to keep the prices in check. I think If we add ranges it would better support what youre trying to get across. Ill add it to trello. =]