1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Champion Subscription Rank

Discussion in 'Completed' started by BooBear1227, Aug 7, 2021.

?

Is Champion worth $14.99 USD per month?

Poll closed Aug 21, 2021.
  1. Yes.

54.5%
  2. No. (Please tell us what we can improve!)

45.5%
  1. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

Now that Champion has been out for 4 weeks, we are looking for feedback on the rank... what is the good, the bad, and what can be improved.

Some questions to get you started....

Is Champion worth $14.99 USD per month? Why or why not?

Which perks would you add to Champion to buff it?
    Which perks, if any, would you remove from Champion and move elsewhere?

Do you like the red tag / red chat? Why or why not? Do you want to be able to pick from different colors that you can use while you have the Champion rank?

Miku, Adrian, LJJJJJJJ and 1 other person like this.
  2. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

To add extra value perhaps give /fly in the Nether and End and Space (maybe only fly within the town, I feel like fly everywhere in space might take away from the experience)

Tigressnerd and BooBear1227 like this.
  3. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

• I would definitely change up the admin shop a bit, I don't have champion so I don't know the exact numbers but I know that pretty much none of the items in the Champ shop are profitable. Understandably because of grinders but stuff like ghast tears and leather shouldn't go for the same as rotten flesh.
    • Being able to change your color in chat would be super dope.
    • /pack
    • /smelt all
    • /carry or /piggyback to pick up mobs(Not cross server)
    • Customizable maps plug-in to be able to make pictures and stuff with maps?(Must be approved)
    • Champion lounge?
    • Champions get to vote on events when they occur(From a select option of events)
    • Access to special /hats like barrier, bedrock, end crystal, end portal frame, etc.
    • No cooldown on /rtp
    • Access to /ban
    • /spawner
    • Instant rankup to rank 3
    • Custom rank name?
    • Creative world
    • /tps

4. Miku

Miku One Hell of a Miku Staff Member Mod

- Yes and no, the current perks are great. Some of the commands for the ranks in general just need to be added/fixed.

- As for suggestions to make more of an incentive to purchase:

- I agree with adrian, Allow champions to fly in the end /nether.

- Give them some variation of the /speed command, (would give them a permanant speed 2 effect sorta like /nv)

- Perhaps as a champion there could be discounts on the perk shop but only once per subscription renewal.

- There could also be kits implemented, now these kits dont have to be OP, they can be more utility based. For example: Monthly they could get a random custom enchant book, or even exp bottles towards more powerful enchants.

- Exp bonuses to /skills, again dont make them huge, but just enough to be worth donating for. (Could also make skill exp books that would reward you with a set amount of exp in a skill of your choosing)

- When skyblock and creative come out, give them more creative landspace, and some skyblock related perks.

- Allow them to "buff" their spawners so to speak, so that mobs from the spawners spawn faster aslong as they place them down.

- Add an Enchanted golden apple to their daily/weekly/monthly rewards respectively. (1/5/10)

- The ability to change thier name/and or chat/title colors.

- /nick? ... c: heh

- Perhaps some sort of tax discounts for pwarps/towns/town claiming

- Im a bit iffy on this one but maybe a champion only end/nether

- Access to changing a spawners type and the ability to change them to: Creeper/Enderman/Wither Skeleton spawners.

- Perhaps enter champions into a drawing to Co-Host an event

- An entry to a champion only, monthly giveaway in-game.

Liam likes this.
  5. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

This has been a debatable perk idea for a long time and there's probably no better time to do it than now. We're already very loose on custom rank names so there's really no reason why not to include this. Same goes for nicknames, colors, etc.
    Maybe also another monthly reward like custom items or something good? So it's more incentive to pay for a monthly thing you get another monthly reward.

EllieEllie and Peero like this.
  6. ENIbeast

ENIbeast Popular Meeper

I think most of tails' recommendations are very good as they are nice to have and use while not really giving an advantage in terms of making money which is what I think would be best for the server. Adding a lot of perks that will make it easier to make money by paying irl money will push newer players away from the server. Giving cosmetic perks will be better for newer players while giving an incentive to donate still

7. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

/up 1 to place whatever block you're holding underneath you while in the air would be cool too

8. Magnoot

Magnoot Celebrity Meeper

I think the Champion rank is super op. I think flying should be taken out completely. I don't even try to go for meteors in the wild because I know someone with champion is just going to fly to it in 2 minutes (or less) and snatch it. That gives the average player without the rank at such a disheartening disadvantage and it's completely unfair.

Another part about it, is theoretically, champions could fly all over resource and snatch all the villagers and create a monopoly with them and drive prices down and make their product or item the cheapest to make money from it. More villagers means more money for them.

The control the rank gives over most other players is kinda crazy I think. I think it brings in a very unfun pay to win aspect and it gives them such a huge advantage.

I don't want to hear the point of "Well, anyone can buy it!!" Some people don't have money to spend IRL and if they have any extra money they don't want to spend it on a subscription based rank.

BooBear1227, Erebus45 and Splasho like this.
  9. Miku

Miku One Hell of a Miku Staff Member Mod

I disagree with this, yes fly is very useful and a great incentive to buying the rank, however using an elytra with fireworks outspeeds the even the sprint flight speed, therefore, even a normal player with an elytra and fireworks could get there faster than a champion. You could also use the same elytra to fly around in the resource world and towny, gathering villagers. Half the time I go to the meteors no one is there even if I wait awhile, there are also tons of them untouched from over night that people just dont take the time to find. So the disadvantage would be, if you dont have an elytra (which are pretty easy to get, especially if we routinely reset the end)

10. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Champion will be reworked to the new Guardian rank, thank you all for your ideas.