1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied CE Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by CreepyEndermen, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreepyEndermen

CreepyEndermen Well-Known Meeper

I am now a mature adult. I would like to speak like one, and I use to be a very immature kid.
    I have changed a load and would like to prove it, I really hope you can consider this in the SLIGHTEST bit, I know I am hated.
    I'm ok with that.
    Please consider I have waited 3+ months.
    Thank you.

2. CreepyEndermen

I understand you feel as it is no longer a server it doesn't matter, but seriously, we don't discuss other servers here. I will consider this appeal in 7 days - I and Cooley both feel this would be adequate time, especially as you are still interested in playing meep. Ok. that was said by Naspac, a mod.
    THIS IS THE SAME THING THAT I DID EXCEPT I DID NOT GET A 7-DAY BAN
    "You are interested so i will unban you"
    Wow.

3. CreepyEndermen

Omg.
    Dont freking post here Maybe i'd be ok if i was permmed for luring BUT ADS WTH

4. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

Must I post the same proof I've been posting on all of your previous ban appeals?

Let me put this in a way for you to understand.

YOU WERE GIVEN ONE MORE CHANCE.

YOU WERE TOLD IF YOU BROKE THIS CHANCE YOU WOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED.

PMC IMPERSONATION + /MSG SPAM IS IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF OUR RULES.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE FIGHTING THIS.

ANY THING YOU WOULD HAVE DONE, WOULD HAVE GOT YOU BANNED, AND YOU WERE TOLD THIS.
    I don't care if you feel that you have "matured", you are still the same CE to me. I'm tired of dealing with this. You were given too many chances and now we are here. Sorry.

5. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Your responses to this thread really do indicate to me
    The post from me that you have quoted was from a player who simply discussed the name of a server which is no longer a server, as opposed to directly advertising one.

Here is actually why this ban has occured:

1. Deinen said this:
    Ok, Creepy. We are going to give you

ONE

LAST

CHANCE
    This is how this will work, you will be on your best behavior, a model citizen. Meaning if you so much as violate our caps rule we are going to re-apply the perm ban. No more luring, no more close to luring, no more pushing the line. You know what is expected of you, and you will follow it 100%.

I highly suggest you maintain a very calm, and quiet play-life in Meepcraft, you are going to be on an extremely short leash and an extremely harsh probation.

Is this understood?

2. You responded with this on August 20th.

I understand I will be on my most behavior and understand that ANYTHING even one cap is ban. Thank you.

3. You spammed.

4. You got re-banned as previously mentioned any violation is a ban, which you agreed with.
    5. You now post an appeal saying 'I have matured', then proceed to rant that another player will receive an un-ban for an infraction of lesser severity than yours. Also from what I see, you have been banned from August 18th until now, being approximately 1 month and a couple days, not 3 months, but w/e. You have had a history of toeing the line, having luring infractions

6. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Oh, and I just found this on a ban appeal, you posted a short time ago today

You continue to violate rules, even on the forums. Why would this help you receive an unban?

7. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Denied. Your conduct in this day alone has reinforced my desire for your ban to remain.

DeathBunny55 and BlackJack like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.