1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied casanova33 ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by casanova33, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casanova33

casanova33 Meeper

i understand that it is my responsibility to to keep my account private i have changed the password on it because of this and i also understand that the staff is just doing there job all i ask is that the staff of meepcraft forgive this one mistake i have never broken any rules to get myself banned in the past why would i do this now i would greatly appreciate if this ban could be lifted (it has been a week sense i have been banned) thank you, Casanova33

2. Netrarc

Netrarc Popular Meeper

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    casanova33 and Flamedemond like this.
  3. casanova33

casanova33 Meeper

yes i understand this but i feel that is too long i have already been offline from the server for a week because of this ban and i would like to rejoin meepcraft asap

4. shains

shains never stop fighting

Hi casanova,

As you have stated your account is your responsibility. We cannot check if it was you or someone else, but only the account. Your account broke a rule. Unfortunately that rule was a permanent ban.

This appeal is denied.

5. casanova33

casanova33 Meeper

yes i know but i ask that you forgive this and allow me to return to playing on meepcraft because this is just a mistake it could have happend to anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.