1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied casanova33 ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by casanova33, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casanova33

casanova33 Meeper

ign casanova33
    time of ban A few days ago
    reason alt scamming (not true)
    banned by Mrhollywoot
    length perm
    (I am going to continue from the last appeal)
    at the time i made the first appeal i was not aware of what had occurred i never lied

Yokosuka12 likes this.
  2. casanova33

casanova33 Meeper

another thing i was not aware of this happening at the time it occurred and jujujumbo123 is not my account if you check his server ip it will show that my computer is not the normal one he plays from

Yokosuka12 likes this.
  3. casanova33

casanova33 Meeper

so no one is going to respond to this? i would appreciate that the staff look at jujujumbo123 and my (casanova33) ip addresses if you do you will see that his is played from another ip not the same as mine that proves that jujujumbo123 is not my account

4. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

So to be clear jujujumbo123 is your friend and he got the god apples then logged into your account to give them to you? You were not aware of what was happening. Is this correct?

casanova33 likes this.
  5. casanova33

casanova33 Meeper

yes that is

6. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Unfortunately, you are responsible for who uses your account. Even if it was a friend who pulled off this whole scam, he used your account as the end beneficiary. You were the one that gave him access to your account to do something like this. I won't be able to approve this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.