1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Buy an Island - Auction [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by J055Y_, May 4, 2018.

1. J055Y_

J055Y_ Celebrity Meeper

So, as some of you may be aware, I recently acquired ownership of the town "Taurine Islands". I have been working on getting the town to a stable state with the excellent help of @Twomoo to get me going.

After a few days, I am pleased to announce that I have the first official island for sale, just off the coast of the central landmass. It has a diameter of 78 blocks and spreads over 2 plots (3 if you want the south eastern edge of the island). While the landmass itself is relatively small, it is situated in a prime location overlooking the vast expanses of ocean that surround the north western peninsula. Here you will find screenshots of the island. If you want an in-person look at the island, come to /t spawn taurine_islands and upon exiting the spawn area, turn right and walk towards the western edge of the landmass. The island is available either as regular plots, or as an embassy.

As this is the first official sale to be executed, I have decided to launch an auction for the island. The details are listed as follows:
    • Starting bid is $5000
    • Minimum bid increase is $100
    • Bidding ends on 05/11/2018
    If you have any questions regarding the island, the town, or anything at all relating to this, do not hesitate to ask in the reply section or via direct message. Additionally, if you have any tips moving forward, both with this and the town as a whole, I would love to hear them.

Thank you for reading,

- J055Y_

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    riri30 and Marshy_88 like this.
  2. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

You have your own town I’m gonna give ya 2 days upkeep and when I join enjoy it!

3. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

ooh fun

if anyone is interested i have some extremely ugly extreme hill's islands off the coast of Mooville

4. CasualNuker

5. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

This thread is awesome. We need more players like you

Marshy_88 and EllieEllie like this.
  6. CasualNuker

I may sell some land near Moria (new)

7. J055Y_

J055Y_ Celebrity Meeper

Auction Closed

The island has been bought.

Refer here for a different investment opportunity.