1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted buttfly29 - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by buttfly29, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: christina804 (old)

When you were banned: Last Friday (Dec.9.2016)

Reason for ban: Constant Toxicity

Ban Length: Permanent

Staff member who issued ban: Marauderator (Klitcher)

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I've learned that sometimes I take it way too far, and Honestly, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for those who took it seriously and got offended, and aswell as some staff members I'd like to apologize to (Zoe89, Marauderator, Muunkee), but after this Ban I'm willing to apologize and put this behind me, I wouldn't want to purposely hurt someone and I'm sorry for calling the staff corrupt, It shouldn't have been said and It may have hurt their feelings.

Anyway, If I do get back on meep, I'd try my hardest to be a new person and try not to make jokes that are innaproproproiate or offensive. I love meep and I always will, it is an amazing community and I just wish it didn't end this way.

Thanks for Reading,
    Sincerely,
    buttfly29

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Sorry for calling your staff Corrupt :/
    @KlutchDecals @Courtneyyy @Fuzzlr

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I really do hope youve learned to both not push it, and actually listen to staff.
    Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.