1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

bunny_rabbit62's helper application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by bunny, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunny

bunny New Meeper

in game name: bunny_rabbit62
    teamspeak: bunny_rabbit62
    mic use: when on facetime
    time zone: central time zone
    hours online per weekday: 3-5
    hours online per weekend: 3-10
    position change: vip-helper

introduction:
    hi! its bunny_rabbit62 and i am on meep quite alot and i am quite familiar with everyone on the server and i hope i can be helper because i have always wanted to be helper ever since i was on meep. i decided to wait until i was a little better on meep to apply for helper, so now im applying :) i do not get upset, annoyed, or angry at anyone. i use shout, msg, and mail alot so that also helps.

weakness: i dont exactly have skype, but i have facetime and texting, so its not a complete disadvantage. i cant always be on 24/7 because i need sleep, but i am on alot.

immaturity: i used to use abreviations a really long time ago on old meep but now i dont anymore.

goals as staff: i want to leave a good impact on everyone on the meepcraft server and i want to help everyone because i know how it feels to not know what to do. i hope that everyone i meet thinks im a good helper and they like me.

conclusion: i hope you consider me for helper, and i hope that i become helper because i have always wanted to be one :) i am really nice and friendly and i also dont call anyone noobs. if i do become helper, msg me on meep for my phone number for facetime and texting :D thanks for your consideration!

2. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

3. Juanphis

Juanphis Popular Meeper

^

4. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Denied. Skype and teamspeak are both required, alternatives are far from sufficient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.