1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Building improvement

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by Achrow, Mar 18, 2018.

Tags:
?

Have you improved?

1. Yes!

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Kinda

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'm awful help!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

Hello guys I have made this thread to ask you how your building has improved from when you first joined to now and what you think you are best at building, post pics in the comments! this is how i improved.

The builds i used to make often were wooden plank houses with a plain roof and a rectangle shape to lime clay houses with oak wood and spruce wood roofs and small white windows with vines to small castles with cute flags
    And now i build Nordic houses the most! I have been inspired by lots of different people to build different ways but i think the person who impacted me most was @Okling and his amazing town mistveil which i burnt down 3 times... (sorry kling!)

Attached Files:

riri30 likes this.
  2. _Ners

_Ners Popular Meeper

I like turtles!

Achrow likes this.
  3. agnd

agnd is a steely-eyed missile man

I have definitely learned a lot about building from the many great builders I met during my relatively short time on meep.

Me too, nersuar.
    baby turtles - Google Search:

Achrow likes this.
  4. Talrinion

Talrinion Popular Meeper

I don't build a whole lot except in spurts, and when I started on meep was my first big spurt. In the middle of my second big build ever now.

Achrow likes this.