1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Bug Report Info

Discussion in 'Report a Bug' started by LordInateur, Sep 28, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

If your bug report is in regard to the security of the server, please contact me on Discord. (If it does not, please use the appropriate forum.)

Before you post a bug report, please ensure the following:
    • Make sure that the bug hasn't already been reported.
    • Make sure that the bug isn't already under review.
    • Make sure that the bug hasn't already been completed or rejected.
    • Make sure that your bug isn't actually a suggestion--and if so, post it on the appropriate forum.
    If and only if you have ensured that the above criteria are met, feel free to make a bug report. When you go to make a bug report, please make sure that you include the following:
    • The symptoms of the bug.
    • The criteria required in order to duplicate the bug.
    • The worlds in which this bug exists.
    • Screenshots or video, if applicable.
    Checking on the status of your bug:
    • If your bug has not yet been reviewed, it will be in the main Report a Bug forum.
    • If your bug is under review and pending a fix, it will be in the Pending subforum.
    • If your bug has been fixed, it will be in the Resolved/Denied subforum.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me... but players who make bug reports to me personally will be directed to this forum. :) If you make a bug report, please pay attention to the thread so that if I or the other techs have inquiries, they can be answered swiftly and the bug can be fixed in an efficient manner.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    TripsBee, SuperDyl and CluelessKlutz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.