1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Bring back /pk maps.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by OKNEM, Mar 24, 2017.

1. OKNEM

OKNEM Celebrity Meeper

While playing Parkour, it's really quite annoying that you have to completely finish the desired map to find out how long you have left until you can complete it again. For instance, it's really annoying when you've completely finished Chillroom to find out that you have to wait 1 day and 13 hours. It's a waste of time.

/pk maps, before the reset, brought up a small pop-up with stained clay. These clay pieces represented the maps, and when rolled over, show the amount of time remaining before you can complete the map. This was really helpful. If we could bring this back, in a different command name, such as /parkour time [map name], it would make life a lot easier.

Thanks for the consideration! :D

CluelessKlutz, SuperDyl and Natsu like this.
  2. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

+1 I miss this. Need to know when my weekly jungle run is happening as it's the only one I can do..

3. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

yes I really liked this feature, it helped me know when I could earn a little more money in my backpocket ;) +1

4. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

I never was really into parkour, but this sounds helpful +1

SuperDyl likes this.
  5. kirby99

kirby99 Celebrity Meeper

Thank you for the Suggestion, will be discussing this in the near future. Accepted! Trello

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    SuperDyl likes this.