1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Bring Back CTF

Discussion in 'Denied' started by SammyBuckets, Nov 22, 2017.

1. SammyBuckets

SammyBuckets Popular Meeper

Alright, I got to say, I'm pretty mad I only got to play ctf the first month of me playing MeepCraft, but I guess it doesn't matter much to anyone else. Sure, I have heard people murmuring about in global chat once in a while, but not much to be brought by anyone's attention enough to say anything beside the fact that the thought of it is a delusion. And I accept the fact that it is, but I have a compromise. What if someone, (staff) recreated ctf in a new way? Kind of like Halo, except different. You would be able to destroy the map like you oculd before, but it would be smaller. There'd be like two game modes of it for people who could get a lot of people to play or just like Free For All in Halo. What I mean is there will be smaller Maps for the less people playing, and there could just be two teams trying to get all the flags at one time, or in Free For All it could be everyone spawns in a random location (Like Halo) and everyone will be on their own team, and there will still be 5 flags, or maybe 1 or 2 or 3 and whoever has the most gets the big prize. (Meebles or Game Mode Currency) Then 2nd place, and then 3rd place. It would be a smaller prize for teams, and a larger prize for Free For All. I think this could be the next meep-changer, and could attract a lot of players to the server, or it could just be one big huge bust, but still be fun for current meepers to play. I'm leaning more towards it being a success, but either way it would still be an awesome addition to MeepCraft. What do you guys think? :)

2. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

CTF is already being prepared for approval by our administration team. Trello

Pmx728 and iKitten like this.
  3. SammyBuckets

SammyBuckets Popular Meeper

Alright! Good to know. If it gets through, please try and incorporate some of these new ideas into the game. I hope it gets passed!

4. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Also please bring back cake clicker :)

riri30, Kling and Courtneyyy like this.
  5. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Already in progress!