1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Brandon24057's Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Wishingsstar, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishingsstar

Wishingsstar Popular Meeper

In Game Username: Brandon24057
    Skype Username: Brandon_Neames
    TeamSpeak Username: Brandon24057
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: Central
    Hours online per weekday: depends on Homework and Drama Club, usually 1-5
    Hours online per weekend: 1-12
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to helper, Helper to Mod): Citizen (elite) to Helper

~Introduction:
    Hello, my name is Brandon, otherwise known as Brandon24057, and I play meepcraft. Outside of minecraft, I am a typical Louisiana boy. I am an actor, and I love to shoot Bow and Arrow. My life occurs on the Stage. And also, It occurs with my headphones on. I love to listen to music. My favorite song is Fancy by Iggy Azalea. My favorite color is Neon Orange. I am a so called "Drama Geek". I am a 7th grader, In 8th grade in 2 days, at a wonderful school. But In minecraft it is a whole new world. Meepcraft is my home away from home. I am usually in Towny Alpha, or playing mini games with Bob4444444, xXgamewizXx, and Belle_22. I love to spend time with my friends.

Why should you be a Helper?

~Dedication:
    I think that my dedication put into the server is everything! TeamSpeak, Forums, Chat, In game, everything. As a helper, I would dedicate myself to the community and the Hardships of others. As I said above, The community means everything to me and I would do what ever it takes to make this server more friendly, and greater.

~Experience:
    I cant say that I have ever moderated a server before, but I believe I could possibly be familiar with the commands If I try hard enough to learn them. Other than that, I have been assistant in two towns before, and I am still assistant in one. Those towns are Everest and Wave. In real life, I feel that I have many leadership skills. I am in drama club, as I have been for Two Years now, and I know it is rough for your first year. When the New Actors come in, I try to help them feel comforted and help them memorize their lines.

~Work Ethic:
    I think I have a great work ethic. I am an actor, so that means drills, line memorization, running on the stage, Rehearsals, etc. I also work with others. I am usually never a grouchy guy. Being a nice guy, that means when someone never gets something, you can help them with it. and if they still don't know, you can work with them. The community means everything to me, and I would get the job done as efficiently as I could.

~Involvement:
    I am very involved on Meepcraft. Every time I get online, I am usually on TeamSpeak. I just don't go to a channel and stay quiet, I usually talk to the community and answer questions people could possibly have. I am usually online, and when I am online, I am also in chat. People think I don't talk in chat much, but when someone asks a question in shout, I am in /msg with it. I try to get in game but sometimes school comes first. Luckily I am getting out of school soon.

~Performance:
    Most of the time, I try to help people as much as I can. But sometimes, I may be in a bad mood, or be lazy. I try not to that, but It usually isn't an issue. As a staff member, I would try to work my hardest, do my best, Take my responsibilities very seriously, and to Put in my hardest effort to do the job right. My goal would be to help everyone even if it is to hard for me to handle, but I will work my hardest and put my absolute effort to help everyone.

~Weaknesses:

~Forum Activity:
    Forum Activity is my biggest Weakness of all. I have tried to work on this ever since my last Application. I still find that I still am not as Active as some other people. I have been trying and trying to work on this for a long time.

~Language:
    Language isn't that bad of a habit of mine, but I still sometimes do it on TeamSpeak.

~Conclusion:
    In conclusion, This is why I would love to be a staff member of Meepcraft. Meepcraft is something that I couldn't stay away from. Meepcraft is my home away from home. I think it would be an honor to be Helper on this wonderful Minecraft server. Thank you for reading and taking time to read this Application. I hope you take into consideration My application!

Take Care,
    ~Brandon24057

Belle_22, Brandon6416 and rAwsondayc like this.
  2. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Very nice app, filled with good information-well done!
    I think I've seen you around, I don't know you very well but if all of your statements in this app are true I think we could be great friends.
    +1

From Your Fellow Actor,
    rAwson

Wishingsstar likes this.
  3. LMR_FUDD

LMR_FUDD Popular Meeper

+Active on TS
    +Active IG
    -Forums Activity
    +Helpfulness
    +Ban Record
    +1 Good Luck!

Wishingsstar likes this.
  4. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

I personally have never heard of you, but you seem nice so: +.5

Wishingsstar likes this.
  5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Much better app then last time :D It hasn't been quite two weeks since y our last app was denied. Not sure if the extra day will make to much of a difference. I'd like to se eyou help more in should and get at least active member on the forums.

6. Pyro707

Pyro707 Popular Meeper

I will give you a +0.9. You had an amazing and well thought out application, you are also very active in game but I really don't see you that much in forums, I think you deserve to be a helper, your a good choice, but get on forums a little more often.

Wishingsstar likes this.
  7. NotRyqn

NotRyqn Celebrity Meeper

+1 Your friendly, thoughtful, and nice,
    Although some sections seemed a bit uneeded,
    Work on shout and forum activity please.

Wishingsstar likes this.
  8. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wishingsstar likes this.
  9. Raegan1030

Raegan1030 Popular Meeper

I just have to give you a -1 because of activity. I also don't see you around helping alot, because I don't get to see you.

Good luck.

Wishingsstar likes this.
  10. j32400

j32400 Popular Meeper

-1 It's nothing against you, I just feel that Meepcraft already has more than enough staff, and unless it's someone who I just think would be awesome, I tend to -1

Wishingsstar likes this.
  11. ShadowBlizzard

ShadowBlizzard Celebrity Meeper

+1

I've seen you often on TeamSpeak and you've helped quite a bit on Global.

Wishingsstar likes this.
  12. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Although I'm all for a short and sweet application, it wasn't the best. I'll edit this post when I feel ready. -1

Wishingsstar likes this.
  13. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    I'd be interested to see what you say in interview but thats about it.

Wishingsstar and LMR_FUDD like this.
  14. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Hmm... it's hard for me to give an objective vote... I'm +/- 0.

You improved your application a lot from last time! :) I understand that you're excited and eager to get started, but I do wish you had waited just a little longer to apply again. You're friendly and fun to talk to, active in some aspects of the server, and I think you have the potential to be a good staff member. But I haven't seen evidence of a strong drive to help people and the server, which I like to see before I give a +1 to staff apps. This could just be an issue with timing, so please ignore this if most people say otherwise! It could also be a confidence issue... you don't have to spam shout (sometimes it's more helpful to use /msg or even /tpa) but don't be afraid to put yourself out there in the community a little more. That includes here on the forums! Look around for threads where you can answer someone's question, offer a solution to a problem, give advice when asked, or make and comment on suggestions to improve MeepCraft.

I'll be happy for you if you're accepted - I just would like to see a little more of the above. Good luck!

Videogames321 and Wishingsstar like this.
  15. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

Hey Brandon,
    I think you have an alright shot at Helper. One of the most important things to remember is activity. If you cannot put in the time needed, you cannot fulfill your job. If you are hired to work in a coffee shop, and you don't show up, how can the shop operate? Think about that exact scenario in Meepcraft. Without staff showing up to do their job, the server wouldn't be able to function. I would like to see you become a little more active; forums and in-game. For now, since activity is possibly the most important factor in being a staff member, it's a -1.
    Good luck :)

16. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

-1. Immature. Sometimes helps.

17. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

You are active, mostly when I am on. I will give you this though; I don't often see you helping in /shout, and that won't be a good 'swayer' in your effort to become a staff member. I'll give you a +/-. Good luck! :)

18. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

-Bad forum activity
    +Active IG
    +Active on teamspeak
    +Friendly
    +Mature
    +Good app
    I'm a +1 Good luck!

19. emmettz24

emmettz24 Celebrity Meeper

I am a +/-
    Good TS activity
    Dont see much activity

20. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Denied, spend some time working on maturity issues, shout etc. re-apply in the future!

Bob4444444 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.