1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Border Limit Claim on Y-Axis

Discussion in 'Denied' started by KittyKat999, Oct 28, 2016.

1. KittyKat999

KittyKat999 Popular Meeper

Hey, it's Kat.

Though this would be very hard to program, this would be great use for places like malls, or apartment buildings. Though you could just sue the renter if he built over his/her property border, it would be more convenient to be able to have a border on a Y-Axis, since making plots in Towny can sometimes be time-consuming and boring, but apartment buildings can use only 3-5 plots at most. Without it apartment buildings are close to impossible in Towny. It would also make good use for more poor players, since taxes would usually be lower because of the confined space.

Again, I don't want to put a lot of pressure on the coders, but this is a valid suggestion in my opinion. Without border claims on a Y-Axis, people will get into fights because of suing and banning in some cases.

Yours,

~Kat

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

This will make things more complicated, especially taxes and plot upkeeps. I would rather build on a new plot than live with some noob anyway :)

And plus, go to /pwarp gmall if you want to see how malls work

3. Refugeebaker

Refugeebaker Celebrity Meeper

Hey Kat. So, this has been suggested before by other people, but unfortunately I have been told that It'd be completely impossible to do. It's not that they're just lazy, but if I understand correctly, it's literally impossible to implement it.

Woulda been great though D:

4. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

This, precisely. The idea has been brought up several times, but it's either very nearly or 100% impossible, and even if it were possible, it would not be worth the risk of completely messing up and destroying the towny plugin for this. If it got messed up, literally everything would be erased.

This is denied, but thank you for the suggestion <3

CluelessKlutz and Toostenheimer like this.