1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Blackbeltdude42's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Blackbeltdude42, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbeltdude42

Blackbeltdude42 Popular Meeper

IGN: Blackbeltdude42
    When: April?
    Reason: Ban History
    Staff: LexKristen?
    Why we should consider you appeal?

Ok I know I have alted and other crap but I want to say some things. I know I have about a 0.1% of getting unbanned, but why did I get ban for ban history? I know I did the plot thing but LexKristen talked to me and I stopped. Plus the pvp and which I ask the mayor and he said I could. Again I love meep but I know I have better chances of winning the lottery than getting unbanned. I am making this appeal to see what happens. I was from old meep and those were the really fun days. I want to experience that again. I am sorry for giving poop to meep for so long and I don't expect to be unban but I just want to see what happens. Have a good day,

Blackbelt.

jmelara, Achmed and Dem0Gorgon like this.
  2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

I wouldn't be opposed to unbanning you if you hadn't ban evaded so many times, what is your explanation to this?

BooBear1227 and Iatemyfriends like this.
  3. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

I was actually scammed by you, and I didn't even realize the scam until after bbycakes told me about it. I'm quite surprised in your ability to get away with such a large amount of money from people without them realizing. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed. Of course, I won't say here how you did it, but you managed to get away with 200k from me. I believe we both know how. Nevertheless, as I recall, others were scammed the same way I was, meaning you got away with a lot of money.

Also, this ban was NOT in April. You scammed me in June, so that would be impossible!

Btw, you were banned for scamming, not because of 'ban history'. Sorry if the reason was unclear to you. It was originally a 5 day ban, but Lex changed it to perm because of your ban history.

4. Blackbeltdude42

Ok like I said with all the crap I have given to meep it is a 0.1% I will get unban. But I want to go back to meep and then someday in the furture quit without being ban. I want to change. I know I have said that many many times. I want to experience meep again. Like my best friend in real life just started ppaying and he is a vip. I would really like to get to play with him. Yes I know I am a piece of crap and I shouldnt even make this because I look like a dumbo, but I want to change and play fairly.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 28, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 28, 2014 ---
    Playing*

5. abbythrowsstuff

Blackbelt, you have had such a history and I'm really not enjoying the excuses and avoiding the direct questions.
    Remember this appeal? http://meepcraft.com/threads/appeal.15951/
    You said you would never lure again and then what do we see happen? http://meepcraft.com/threads/ban-appeal.17432/#post-164688
    You go ahead and do it again.
    We have a history from you that your word is not trustworthy at all. This time around will we see a change? Or will we get this empty promise and see you appeal within a month?

xxxObsidianEdgexxx likes this.
  6. Blackbeltdude42

I did not lure.

7. abbythrowsstuff

No, you didn't lure on this occasion. You lured on many, many, manyyyy other occasions.

8. Blackbeltdude42

Yes, so i kept my promise on not lurong.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 29, 2014 ---
    Luring*
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2014 ---
    Abby, you will see a change if i get unban.
    If i get ban again I will quit meep of that proves to you that I wont lure or scam or anything illegal.
    If*

9. Nerf958

Nerf958 Celebrity Meeper

Actually this is a lie. You lured me on an alt 3 weeks back. You litteraly said in shout "Im blackbeltdudes alt" I'm sure im not the only one who rembers this since several others were killed. I could get mrsmegan to show the proof for this if you like. P.S. Nice try on telling the staff to ban two other alt accounts that aren't yours.

Skaros123 likes this.
  10. abbythrowsstuff

I don't think you're ready to be unbanned yet.
    Firstly, you did lure after this http://meepcraft.com/threads/appeal.15951/ appeal.
    ( 17 days after to be accurate: http://meepcraft.com/threads/ban-appeal.17432/#post-164688 )
    Secondly, you have used alt accounts to access this server and continually ban evade. Staff has spent countless hours searching through /msg logs just to track all of them down.

Lastly, your maturity has not improved since the last time you appealed.

Try appealing in another 2 weeks, this is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.