1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Blackbeltdude42's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Blackbeltdude42, Apr 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbeltdude42

Blackbeltdude42 Popular Meeper

IGN: (In-Game Name) Blackbeltdude42
    Date/Time: About 2-3 months ago
    Reason: Luring
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Flamedemond2
    Why Should We Consider Your Appeal?: Ok I am so sorry about me luring. It was my fault, no one else's. Meepcraft is amazing and in my opinion the number 1 server in the WHOLE world. I understand if you think I am a idiot. I am so sorry. Please give me just one more chance. If I mess up again just ip ban me and ban me from the forums. Minecraft is NOT fun without meepcraft. I 100% understand if you do not accept this appeal. I am so sorry for all the people I lured. My last appeal was stupid, please just give me one more chance. Have a great day. I am truly sorry. :-(

2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

We gave you 4 chances. Please explain to us why we should believe you won't do it again?

Jinkeloid and GingerManOWNS like this.
  3. Blackbeltdude42

I am truly sorry sir. I have learned my lesson and I promise you I will never to anything like that again. I love meepcraft. It's my favorite server ever. Minecraft is not fun without it. I apologize for every illegal thing I have done on meep. I am sorry and have truly learned my lesson. My lures are my fault, no one else's. I take full responsibility for it. I just desire one more chance on meepcraft. I promise I will never do it again. I know you think I am stupid, but I wish to have another chance. Hope you understand that I am really sorry and have learned my lesson. Have a great day. -Blackbeltdude42
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 7, 2014 ---
    I am really sorry meepcraft!

4. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Here is my problem with this, I don't think you're sorry for what you did, but sorry that you got banned. Personally, I have dealt with multiple cases about you luring, but never had the sufficient proof to ban you for it. And now that you finally got banned for it is when you become sorry? Coincidence I think not. I do not think that you being unbanned is going to have a positive outcome on people, but more so a negative one as I do to believe you will stop luring people.

Jinkeloid and Castitas like this.
  5. Blackbeltdude42

Sir, I have learned my lesson, and I am sorry. I have changed, I will NEVER AGAIN lure or do anything like that. Again this is my own fault. I just really wish you will give me one more chance. I understand if you think I am a jerk, but I have changed sir. I also understand if you so not accept this appeal, but I want to be unban. Meepcraft is amazing and not playing it makes minecraft stupid. I am bored with minecraft without meepcraft. I have learned my lesson so please. I am sorry to all meepcraft. Have a great day - Blackbeltdude42
    Also it has been about 2 or 3 months since I have been ban. That makes you think if you want to change how you play on meepcraft. I want to change and have. I just really want to be unban. Just one more chance would make me so happy. I want to be in a town, play with my brother, and enjoy meepcraft. Please, I have truly learned my lesson and I am 120% sorry!!!!!! Sorry meepcraft!!!!!!

6. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Considering I have not even been a mod for 2 months, it is not possible that you have been banned for 2 months, much less 3 months. So, when were you actually banned?

7. Blackbeltdude42

It has been 2 months sir.
    I am sorry and sad that I am not playing meepcraft right now. 2 months seems like 2 years.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2014 ---
    Please, sir.

8. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

You were banned on February 25th. It has been only a little over a month. How do we know you are truly sorry if you are lying about such a thing?

Castitas and Klitch like this.
  9. Blackbeltdude42

Ok I didn't remember the exact date ( I am not lying.) I just want to be unban and I am truly sorry. It kills me just watching my brother (Crusher_11) play meepcraft. I desire to be unban, sir. All my friends play on meepcraft so it is killing me. I am really sorry! I dont know if there is much more I can say. I hope you give me just 1 more chance.

10. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

This is denied. You were given an unappealable perm-ban clause in this appeal: http://meepcraft.com/threads/appeal.15951/

You have since been banned twice for it.

You will not be unbanned- this ban is not appealable.

Denied.

Jinkeloid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.