1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Biggest Mistake Ever!

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Joshuaa.A.K.A.hecatonkill, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshuaa.A.K.A.hecatonkill

Joshuaa.A.K.A.hecatonkill Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): hecatonkill
    When you were banned: 7-11-14 10:09 P.M. (Pacific Standard Time)
    Reason: X-Ray
    Ban Length: 7day/permanent
    Staff Member: Quaddy
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    I admit to X-Ray and I am truly sorry for it. It all happened because I was super eager to create a grinder for my town so I searched on Youtube "how to find monster spawners super fast", then I found this video where it turns everything transparent. Also known as the "transparent texture pack". (I can provide the link to show what texture pack I had used.) I knew that X-Ray was a permanent ban but I was just very tempted to use it, so I made the dumbest decision to download the texture pack and use it to mine 3 zombie spawners with the Transparent Texture pack. Then I had logged out to help my parents put the dirty laundry in the laundry bags and clean up the house and came back to play some meepcraft but then it showed the banned screen saying that I had been banned for using X-Ray. If this were to be accepted I shall delete the texture pack and destroy the spawners I had mine or give it to staff to confiscate. If this will be denied I am truly sorry to the friends I have made over the past months. I hope you guys can forgive me for being a dumb cheater. And I am also sorry for wasting my new friends money for the elite rank and that you can forgive me for wasting your time and effort to earn the money. I will miss you guys.

lfpnub, Cherrykit and Empoleon_master like this.
  2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Hi Hecaton. We definitely appreciate the fact that you admitted and apologized, but it doesn't excuse the fact that you did use xray.

The ban is 7 days. Please take this week to think more about the fact that you need to remember never to break the rules, even if you think its for a good reason. If you are unsure if something is against the rules, feel free to ask a staff member; we don't bite.

Thanks again for the apology and confession, but I'm going to deny this.

Cherrykit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.