1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted BGB757'S Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by iamahopelesshippo, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamahopelesshippo

iamahopelesshippo Meeper

IGN: bgb757
    Date/Time: 11/24/13 3:23 EST
    Reason: Sexual Content
    Ban Length: 5 Days
    Staff Member: Oroperion
    Why we should consider your appeal: You should consider it because I mentioned no sexual related things or topics. Seriously. I didn't. All I did was ridicule iiTZJDL for spamming an advert to donate to the server. Please lift this ban; I really enjoy playing on this server. I do play on it everyday, and am currently a VIP member, hoping to donate to Premium. :( Thank you for Reading.

~Brendan

PS: If this ban isn't lifted on some grounds or some verification of messages, please tell me what they are. I have previously been banned for Sexual Content for using the term that means "bundle of sticks." I apologize for this as well.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

I'm am looking into this right now. Thanks you in advance for your patience.

iamahopelesshippo likes this.
  3. iamahopelesshippo

iamahopelesshippo Meeper

UPDATE: apparently my ban was lifted, and then it was immediately reinstated by Sjoeppappentrap for Sexual Content: it will expire in 3 days. please help :eek:

4. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

It appears that your ban was reduced to 3 days. You were banned because you mention inappropriate content in shout. Though not directly sexual in nature, it is not something appropriate for this server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.