1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied banned

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

I got banned for possession of xray im not going to lie I did have it. But I didn't do anything with it and I can't because the server has plugin that doesn't allow it. and nasapc123 oh nasapc123 did you really deny my other appeal because your insecure of my "LOGIC" yea I bolded that so you can see it and use some. I wasn't using a hacked client idiot I was using my mod BTW if you consider this spam bye the rules at least you can't perm ban me off forums. and mods aren't hacked clients idiot.

2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Ssj i think u should Move on and find a new server, your Chances here have run-out

Good bye, and good luck

Also!

as stated by MrHollywoot on your ban appeal.

http://meepcraft.com/threads/ban-appeal.7358/

"ssj2yamcha here is how this is going to go. You're on probation any major infraction will result in a perm ban without appeal so tread lightly. I strongly recommend you be a shining star in the community and have fun instead of harassing people...

Happy Meeping!

You can thank me later ~Mrhollywoot"

DeathBunny55 likes this.
  3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Your 'logic' in this statement is humorous. You infer my logic is lacking as I identified your modification to be a hacked client, whereas it was simply a modification. If you actually look into the definition of these, you will observe that a 'modification' to a client in such a context as to exploit and adjust the functioning is considered 'hacking' it, through installation of such a 'mod'

Regardless of your flawed logic as observed through your grammatically incorrect post (You intended 'by' not 'bye', it is "I'm" not "im", 'yeah' whilst colloquial is spelled 'yeah' , and you should really consider capitalising the first letter of sentences) I suggest you refrain from insulting those who consider your ban appeal.

Also if I am to consider the logic you present of banning you despite you stating 'but I didn't do anything with it', I consider that the offending screenshot did have the coordinates active, therefore the mod was active (see, I can bold random words too) whilst playing MeepCraft, and a simple press of the 'x' key activated the X-Ray aspect of the plugin. We are therefore to assume it was used, as the plugin was active, along with you utilising an aspect of the plugin in the very screenshot you posted.

Furthermore you have continuously lied to me, stating that you were developing a plugin using your new-found Java knowledge, and that you would send it to me. You also lied in your ban request to the rest of the community stating this. Why would I believe you saying you have not used the X-Ray rendering component of the plugin when you have lied about it already?

Regardless I am denying this appeal, and regardless of what you say, another appeal will (See, I bolded it again) be considered spam, you may re-appeal in a week if you wish, but I assure you I will be denying this again. Our rules dictate that use of any X-Ray mods is illegal and Perm-bannable (Also underlined this one for you), and I intend to stick to this.

Edit: I just removed a bunch of posts from here for cleanliness, no warnings were removed as they were fun to read.

4. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

first four paragraphs blah blah blah ok last paragraph. Ok first unlike you I don't have dyslexia so I can see every word. And you'r not supposed to ban people because you think they did something you have to have proof I don't have weird stocks my bank is normal there's no xray holes. sooooooooooo why are you banning me?!?!?

5. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I have plenty of proof - You admitted to having the modification installed, along with a screenshot proof of the coordinates on a screenshot you claim to have originated from your computer. Also I do not have dyslexia, I am unsure as to why you claim I do. This appeal is denied, and locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.