1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banned

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by lightreaper, Dec 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightreaper

lightreaper Active Meeper

Solitudereaper
    12/24/2013 3:42 p.m
    Accused of x-raying
    Banned- just says banned
    Sirrr_pig...before it was a temp ban from jawarien
    I was in my house then got banned for x-raying and I don't know what was happening so I would like to settle this so I can get back to the game I am a donator and wouldn't do something dumb like x-raying so im kind of upset about it. So if we can get this over with and get it to blow over that would be much appreciated thanks.

2. lightreaper

So I mine weird and find a few spawners that doesn't mean I was x-raying how long is this going to take because I would like to get back to playing....

3. jacknat96

jacknat96 Celebrity Meeper

As in the video you get 5 spawner's in about 3-4 min of the next one all of them you when right down to them and if you are still saying this is not x-ray then you dont no what x-raying is or you where using a glitch to see the spawner's if so this is still a permban.

4. lightreaper

you guys can think what you want hey more power to you but I did nothing so whatever... I've been banned for just about a week so how long is it going to be? an answer would be great thanks

5. shains

shains never stop fighting

You've been banned 2 days and x-ray is a perm ban.

Flamedemond likes this.
  6. lightreaper

it's been more than two days and I shouldn't get perm ban because I did nothing wrong

7. lightreaper

it says I can appeal so let me, I mean honestly you get a video of where I have mined and that's all you have I wasn't using anything I was mining and that's it not x-raying or doing any kind of cheating all I was doing was mining and minding my own then all of the sudden boom hey yeah you have been banned because we believe you were x-raying even though we have no proof

8. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

This appeal has been denied.

With the video showing you mining directly to spawners, this is not something that can easy be done without using a form of hack.

You may appeal in no less than 2 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.