1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: Banned

1. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Ok. Now you seem to confused about use and context 'using' and 'possession'. You did both. For the mod to show up in your client, this means you were USING the mod, as the modification was being used to display the coordinates on your screen. But enough nit picking, I am sure you agree that is futile, as you most obviously used the mod as it was indeed active in your client.

'btw andrewdemonx you forgot to read the the top of this appeal read it and then try to make some logic when replying.' BTW you forgot to utilize grammar and any form of logical, coherent sentence structure when compiling this sentence.

Whilst the plugin prevents you to some extent from X-Raying it is not perfect, and many can X-Ray still. I go back to the same argument again - We have proof of the mod being active in a game session whilst on Meep, therefore the plugin was indeed used, and we have no way of fully determining the extent to which you used it, only that yes, you did have it installed, and yes, this was whilst playing Meep. This leads me to believe that yes, you did X-Ray as you had a X-Ray mod installed, active whilst on our server.

As has been said numerous times already, this is denied. Any further spamming of this same appeal will result in disciplinary action, involving removing forum posting privileges, and eventuation to a ban ban if it continues, as this is becoming spam.

Have a nice day.